Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Introduction

Well. This should be interesting. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to keep a journal. Every time, I get distracted by other things or just plain forget about it, and then get discouraged and quit writing. Then, eventually, I start a new one. And the same thing happens.



I'm a procrastinator by nature. But I've never tried keeping a blog before. I'm thinking that maybe if I'm writing things that other people will see, there will be a greater sense of purpose to what I'm doing, and maybe I will keep up with it a little better. I guess time will tell.



Obviously from the title, this is going to be a journal of my journey in Christ. I'm a writeaholic, so hopefully I'll be able to keep the posts short and frequent instead of writing out a small novel every time something happens in my life. Haha, we shall see.



The thing is, God is doing so many amazing things in my life that I'm afraid if I don't write them down somewhere, I will forget about them down the road. And I don't want that, so...



Enter, the blog.



I think this seems suitable for an introduction, so I'll leave it at that for now. Thank you for reading.



Stephanie <><

No comments:

Post a Comment